November 15, 2010

My Havaianas


I did not post his picture to tell the world that I have a Havaianas--- a brand of slipper that is one of the most popular in the Philippines. I just wanted to tell a story about this thing which women are drooling on it which is supposed to be NOT my first time to own it.

Three years ago my mother gave me money to buy Havaianas. Instead of going to malls to buy it, I went to Uyanguren Street. When I was walking at the third stall, a slipper caught my attention. It was not a fake Havaianas as everyone would think but a Shuta slipper which is colored pink.

Moreover, I bought those slippers and used them everyday. However, when my mother knew what I did, she did not give me money to buy any kind of slippers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. My sister in law is from the Phillipines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay.. It is good to hear that your sister in law is from the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete