April 23, 2012

Voyager Adventures

In celebration of the Global Astronomy Month, the SM City of Davao and Voyager Educational and Events Services presents "Voyager Adventures". There are four ways in which they will share or experience the world of astronomy. The first one is the "star Gazing" in which you can view the planets and stars at the SM grounds using a telescope. Second, "Solar Viewing" in which the sun will be viewed using a filtered telescope. Third, "Photo Exhibit" which showcases some astronomy facts from Voyagers collection of NASA Information. Lastly, the "Digital Mobile Planetarium" which gives the experience to the viewers that they are really in the universe.

Furthermore, this event is located at SM City Annex Event Centre which started Last April 20 and ends on April 25, 2012. All you have to do is to go in this place and like them in your facebook account. There are lots of laptops which you can use. Then, you can avail the free services. In my case, I just had a picture of myself that look like an astronaut. I really felt ashamed because I slept inside the planetarium while the host was giving information. I was really very tired that if not for my friend, I would not go into this kind of event.

No comments:

Post a Comment