May 15, 2012

Madarin tea garden

My friend and I used to dine a lot of restaurants such as Mandarin Tea Garden. Well, I am not an avid fan of Chinese cuisine nowadays because of the recent escalation in Scarborough shoal. I think the incident is an insult to Philippine sovereignty.

However, my friend has a Chinese blood and he loves to eat noodles so we went in that Chinese restaurant. I was really shocked because there was a change in the physical appearance of the menu.Furthermore, the prices became more expensive than the old one. Before, I would feel satisfied if I ate P32 of siopao. But now, that kind of food was abolished replacing a much smaller siopao with a cheaper price. I also ordered chicken mami because I already tasted all the noodles in the menu but I felt gross when I ate it. As usual, I felt like vomiting inside the mall. I realized that siomai and ravioli were the most important ingredients of noodles soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment