May 17, 2012

Starbucks in Davao

When I am inside a mall like SM davao, I use to eat a lot of foods. I really love eating especially if the food looks good. However, this kind of practice would lead me to stomach ache.Hahaha..

Thanks to God, there is a newly opened Starbucks in SM Davao and Abreeza Mall that can help me in this kind of problem. Starbucks is a kind of restaurant that is offering coffee and some desserts. Coffee is a good laxative which means it causes one's stomach to exhibit wave-like movements which helps in emptying them. Thus, it can help us when we are constipated.

When my friend and I visited that place, the ambiance was really good. Sometimes, I wonder what makes a restaurant really have those kinds of atmosphere. Moreover, you could find people who have an average and above-average income dining in that restaurant. When I was young, I was not entering those kinds of places. Because of this I thought that price of one commodity would range from P300 to P500. But I was really shocked because the food ranged as cheap as P95 to P275. The waiters and waitress are also friendly and accommodating.

No comments:

Post a Comment