May 21, 2012

A simple deed

I really had a bad week today. Aside from running in a taxi just to see the face of my longtime crush (hahaha!!), the sandal that my sister gave to me got broken. When I was about to ride in a jeepney, I felt something odd in my feet. There, I realized that the strap of my sandal was ripped. I just told the driver nicely to pull over the jeepney because I forgot something. When I removed my sandal to examine the strap, I could feel the hotness of the cemented road because it was already 12 noon. I havent been a stagy but it was really shameful to walk bare feet at Matina, one of the busiest road here in Davao. There I just asked the owner of the newspaper stand to let me borrow his slippers so that I could get another sandal at my boarding house. Since he has been my friend, he let me borrow his slipper without any doubt.

I just realize that a simple deed can be a great help to others.

1 comment:

  1. I just found ur blog because i was looking for information about the megiko dormitel :D
    Ur last post is years ago..
    U still have another blog or u just stopped blogging? :)

    ReplyDelete