October 28, 2010

Blogging

I really love blogging although I am not a good writer. I consider it as one of my favorite hobbies. However, when comparing it to the other writers, I admit that my work will become a scratch or a piece of garbage to them. I am very sure that my professors or my friends will give me a 4.0 or 5.0 grade. Hahahah.. In fact, I could not tell anyone that I have a blog because almost all of my schoolmates and my friends are good writers.

This incognita blog is my third blog. I am planning to delete all my posts in my friendster account except for the "Another minute" because I used a personification or metonymy in explaining my feelings. I realize that blogging is expressing yourself without hurting people's feelings and emotions which I did not do on my friendster blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment