October 5, 2010

Choosing a path

In every step that we will take, there are always two choices. Each has its own consequences not only in our ourselves but also on the people that surrounds us.

But before I choose a path, I have three ceremonies to do. These are meditate, pray and ask advices from my friends or elders. But, when I experience pain and hardships as an effect in choosing a path, I have been telling myself "Can I undo the time so that I will choose the other path. Maybe I will not experience all of these". However, I know that this is very impossible.

Well, I really wish that God will help me and guide in everything that I will do. As one of my favorite sayings goes "Fight for what you always believe in. There are no wrong and right choices. What matters most is how you stand up because of the choices you made".

No comments:

Post a Comment